taking life's journey

My daily rambling, of life happenings.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Have you Sudoku today?

Ok, I want to know the name and phone number of the person responsible for creating the sudoku puzzles..... LOL

These darn puzzles are addicting....

Yesterday, when I bought the book of these puzzles, my first thought was I probably will never figure these babies out. Well, it took about ten minutes to figure how to work them, maybe about 20 minutes to complete the first one..... Now, I'm on a roll, which is great, but I'm having a hard time quiting... LOL

Unlike, a crossword puzzle, which I have no problem setting down and coming back to it. But with these I say I'm just going to start it and will finish it later... yeah right, that happens...LOL I can't walk away until it is completed. hmmmm

Well, right now we are expecting a big snow storm. Our wonderful weather people said it wasn't suppose to start snowing until 10 PM.... Well they were a bit off.... It started around 8 PM and it's coming down pretty good. Were suppose to have somewhere around 5 inches by morning, and possible another inch for tomorrow. I'll be enjoying it from the comfort of the inside of my toasty warm home, most likely my scrap chair. Because if I don't get some cards done by Monday, my head could be on a chopping table.... LOL I also need to finish a layout I was half way done with but had screw up the spelling of a word, and my attempt to correct it, didn't go so well. So, will be completely redoing it.

Other then this....let the weekend begin.... I'm ready for it... but it can take it's time getting to Monday.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    have fun being cozy at home from the snow!! we just have rain here...

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger Christi said…

    Are you still doing Soduku, Carolyn? Now you have a new game...you've been tagged! smiles, Christi

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Julia Sandvoss said…

    Carolyn..my dh is terribly hooked on those as well! It's awful!LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home