taking life's journey

My daily rambling, of life happenings.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Could be Glowing!

Today I had to go have a bone scan done of my left hand. Several weeks ago I tripped and fell into a metal railing. At the time it hurt pretty bad, but didn't think much of it, and thought it just hurt from hitting it. Well a week later, it didn't feel much better, so I thought I would make an appointment with my family Dr., so after doing so, I arrived at the doctors office, and when the Dr. asked me how I did this, I told her, then she told me that I had to go through work, since I did it at work.

What a hassle!!!

So, after weeks of this problem, they schedule this bone scan. With this scan you have radiation injected into you, so it will trigger the problem spots. So, I can be glowing. It took a total of just a little over 3 hours, to complete the scan.

I had the chance to see some of the photo's, and you can see where there is a problem, but won't know the complete result until Monday. But I did see my wrist are in pretty bad shape, so I wonder if they will say anything about them.

Well, this is todays rambling....

And, I need to find how to work this blog, got me a little stir crazy... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home