taking life's journey

My daily rambling, of life happenings.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Does my blog have a bug or what?

Ok, I finally get the links up..... and I go to my blog this morning, and I don't see anything on here except the last two entries? What's up with that...... this thing can't play tricks on me, it's already confusing enough already.... All my pictures are missing too...

I betch ya it was the "tag" post..... LOL

2 Comments:

  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Christi said…

    Looks like it is working to me...sometimes when I come into yours, it has a slight delay on showing up... smiles, Christi

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    I must be on the budget blog plan.... LOL Oh wait it's free... LOL I have noticed it acting funny the last couple of days, and see it's looking right again... hmmm I have blog bugs..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home