taking life's journey

My daily rambling, of life happenings.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blogger Headache.... LOL

I hope their are others out there who get these blogger headaches... I have tried & tried to spiff up this blog, nothing to major just put in some links and just get it the way I want it. And, have I've gotten it the way I want.... Oh no! I can't even manage to add the links I want. So here it sits linkless... LOL and left with a blogger headache.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Christi said…

    Carolyn,
    Can I help? I am on blogger too.
    smiles,
    christi

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i use blogger to if you need any help -- i had trouble with my links as well...

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    Hey girlie's..... look I have links now... LOL Still more work to do... LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home