taking life's journey

My daily rambling, of life happenings.

Thursday, August 18, 2005


I guess it’s time to add another post to this blog. Oh, how I forget to post. What to write about today. Well I can say my summer vacation is coming to an end. School starts back up next Wednesday and boy I don’t want it to. It makes for summer to end. I so enjoy being able to sit home, and if I want to head out to the pool and soak up sun rays. With the hours I work, this will be hard to do.

Today, I was reading other peoples blog, and I just love how they put theirs together. I just wish I knew all the tricks to creating a great one like theirs.

Another thing I would really like to learn more about is digital scrapping. It amazes me some of the layout’s I see, but my attempts haven’t produced much, and I am so tired of racking my head on trying to figure out this layer business. It’s driving me nuts.

This photo was taken in July at the CHA show in Chicago. This was the first time I have been able to attend, and I had such a great time. I had the chance to finally meet Kim, and also got to meet her sister Stephanie... such fun people.

It was also great to see all the new products, and met lot of it's creators. One good time!

Well, this is it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home