taking life's journey

My daily rambling, of life happenings.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Well it's 2006.....

I've decided after seeing a post from Sue on the Cottage DT, about posting to our blogs, I've decided to revisit mine, and make the attempt to continue to post to it... It's been awhile since I had posted anything to it, not that I had posted much to it in the first place. I think I need to invest in one those books "blogging for dummies".... I want a nice fancy one, and from the looks of mine, it is far from being fancy... LOL Now, since I decided to share a link with a small group of ladies, I better step it up, and get this blog into shape. This could be a very long process... I might sign up for a twelve step program... now, where could I find one... LOL



www.cropperscottage.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home