taking life's journey

My daily rambling, of life happenings.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day

Well the final day of summer for me is here, how sad. I really don't want to wake up to an alarm clock tomorrow morning, I know it won't be pretty. LOL Today, we gather with the family for a Labor Day cookout. Every 4th of July & Labor Day we head to Uncle Matt's house, where the Aunt's cook lots of wonderful dishes, and Uncle Matt does his best grilling. Then everyone sits around talking about their latest topic's, while all the kids spend the time, in the inground swimming pool. It's the last official swim day around here. Well, I guess I'll say bye bye to Summer now.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Mitchell Kraft said…

    I know what you mean!! I HATE alarms!! I don't want to go back too!! Hope you had a killer time with the fam!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Tina said…

    Happy Labor day!! Wow in Wisconsin it's after New Years already!! giggle!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home