taking life's journey

My daily rambling, of life happenings.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

First off

I can say I passed my annual physical for work! Yahoo, not that I didn't think I would, actual it is a pain and a farce that we have to do for work every year.

Gosh, there are so many things I need to do. Like get the hair cut & color, but I am bound & determine to let my hair grow back out, no more short cuts for this person, it’s time it is long again, the short phase is over. I also need my eyebrows waxed, and this needs to be done soon.

I really wish you could just call up Clean Sweep, and they would come to your house. There is so much stuff I want to get rid of, but I feel if I just throw it out, it would be a waste, and I just don’t do garage sales, but I think I would contract someone to come do one for me. LOL I really did have high hopes this summer to get rid of lots of hoarded stuff and paint some walls in this house, but it just didn’t happen. Maybe, I’ll try and slate it for next summer.

Well that’s about all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home